Wednesday, January 19, 2011

endless

mr azizi and mrs azalina if i not mistaken!
the husband seat as one of the board of kelantan JPN
meanwhile the wife is master teacher at one of the kelantan SBP.
at first, it's never cross my mind that they are husband and wife,
but looking at their behavior, i start to sense that they are madly in love
but still they are professional in performed their duty as teacher and as the admin at JPN. at last the words "my husband, mr azizi drive me to school came from the wife and that prove my sense.
mr azizi thereat his wife in the same way i thereat her, not much talking but always supportive, lets the wife do the talking. meanwhile the wife love to talk very much.
get crazy when she got the mic.
furthermore, the wife is cleverer than the husband. the same thing goes to me and her! all the sudden, i miss her with all my life...
with all my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment