Sunday, December 30, 2012

it's cold, empthy and lonely.



A few days ago, i felt very different and that feeling still hunting me until now. To be honest, i felt this weirdness from few months ago.   The feeling of emptiness, lonely and it’s so complicated and i wonder and ask myself, am i dying?   Or something bad happened to me? What i’m after? I try lots of things to get rid of this feeling. Try to keep myself busy, not to think about death but at the end, a meet a dead road.  The feeling still beneath my head and pounding my heart so hard! I’m afraid for sure. i am  afraid of death, afraid for life that waiting for me after this. Praise to ALLAH, for HIM give the chance for me to breathe HIS air but i always pray for HIM, for giving me more times in this HIS very world. And now, i’m still searching for cause the feeling that hunting me. I don’t want to feel this feeling again, it’s cold, and it’s full of emptiness and so lonely even for what I have. Ya ALLAH, i’m so need YOUR guidance... amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment