Wednesday, July 21, 2010

if you wish

I cannot put into words, but it must have begun when I first saw you

I’ve know that you’d come to break my heart, a love that doesn’t surprise much

A love that doesn’t get my heart racing, nor break my heart

A love that complains of boredom occasionally, although this kind of love is ordinary

Do you know that I want to experience it? As it makes me hate you when you ignore me

I don’t want to continue but you already know I can’t live without you

Because I don’t want to burden you, even now I stay by your side with sadness

You want to say some others thing but, what if I were to tell you firs that I loved you?

I wonder what kind of expression you’ll have then, only with verbal y expressible love

Would you comprehend my heart?

If you wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment